;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Martes, Mayo 7, 2013

My Mom & Child Terno Experience: Swimwear


It's summertime and I browsed my kids' photos and realized that on their "My First Summer Swim" Photos, ay naka-terno pala kami. hehe Girl or boy, I just had it in me to make "terno" session with my kids. With my daughter Ace, it was Summer 2010 when she had her "first swimwear" and "first swimming". With my son,  Coy, it was Summer 2013. But both of them were 5 months old. And me, 5 months post-partum. 

With Ace, i got some old swimwear, and the extra boyleg shorts was the one I sew and transformed into a bikini set (little bra and panty, plus that flower headband) which has the same fabric and design with my bikini set.hehe I really didn't have money to buy terno swimear so DIY is the key. (Low resolution ang camera noong unang panahon.hehe Sinadya ko na lang din paliitin ang photos para hindi masyado obvious ang tiyan ko.hehe)




There, I really DARED to wear a bikini! And yes, I have super great confidence exposing my "stretched" tummy.HAHA It's already small (at one month post-partum, I usually get back to my pre-prego shape) but the skin is just "eww". But well, even if it is dark and ugly, that's not something to be ashamed of. That's something I am proud of, actually because (since I do not have stretch marks, just like my mom), that symbolizes that I once carried a human being within this dark, ugly, stretched skin and besides, that's the only physical proof that I'm already a mom! ;)

With my son, it so happened that I am into Zebra prints. My prego leggings, my hospital bag, crib, iPad case, etc etc. are all zebra prints and so I bought a Zebra Highwaist swimwear along with my other designs which I sold online, then paired with Coy's zebra print modern cloth diaper, and we're good to go. So terno!



*Pansin niyo, with my daughter, medyo may boobs ako coz I didn't nursed her before picture-taking (sinadya ko din yun para medyo engorged at para magka-boobs. FIRST TIME ko mag bikini na may boobs ako eh, thank you for understanding! haha). With my son, nagkataon kaka-nurse ko lang (no choice, EBF siya eh) sa photoshoot so medyo invisible ang booblets.hehe Pero okay lang. Keri pa rin! ;)

I wanted to dress-up more na terno kami ng kids ko. And someday, I'd dare to wear a bikini (but because I'm not that "kapal muks" na, I'd still need more time, muscle toning and skin tightening.) And I am hoping I could find something that's terno with my TWO kids-- and that'd be TWO times the fun!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento