;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Biyernes, Mayo 10, 2013

Babywearing with SaYa

You all know I am into Babywearing. And so when I saw my babywearing smart mommy friends joining a promo by SaYa, I immediately checked out SaYa Baby Carrier's Facebook Page. They have a Mother's Day promo and I just love that! Aside from wanting to share my little SaYa story, I also want to share this to my other friends (who are new to babywearing) because I know they also want to babywear and this is a great opportunity. This is so maSAYA! ;)

Here's the promo mechanics (photo grabbed from SaYa's page):

SaYa friends and fans!!! Here's our first promo for the year and it's just in time for Mother's Day! Winner(s) will be announced at 6pm Sunday. Promo runs from 3pm Wed, May 8th until May 12th, Sunday 12 noon. Thank you.

And here's my answer (to Question #3):
*Promise, I really wanted to keep it short but as usual, I just can't. Why do I always ends up enjoying sharing? hehe


Talking about Babywearing SUPPORT, well lucky me, I have A LOT. It's a beautiful destiny that I met these modern and smart moms of The POD at Davao City. Altogether, we shared ideas, tips and simply enjoyed its many benefits. I also have support from strangers. Seriously, like some dads (yes, dads!) approaching me while I proudly wear my baby, saying that I'm lucky to have a calm and very happy baby inside that carrier (or some thought it's my shirt) and then later asks where I bought it. Exciting times! I feel lika a model.hehe And I get to receive tons of inquiries from my friends and friends-of-friends and strangers about that babywearing stuff, where to get a carrier, and of course, SaYa is one of my most recommended sling. I also have my family's all-out support, esp. dear husband Mel (also a babywearing DAD. Yes, plus POGI POINTS!). Hubby and I are young parents who are on a tight budget and cannot afford to hire nannies for our two kids. When baby #2 came last 2012, I know I still had to take care of baby #1 (our hyperactive 3-yr-old daughter) and of course, attend to my human needs, house works and my work as a WAHM (clayist & artist). So to make things POSSIBLE, I let hubby choose which among these two would he finance: we hire at least one nanny which is P3,500 per month OR we buy a nice baby carrier for one-time payment of P1,500 (the VTB)? And yes, you bet, we made the BEST choice, we got into the SaYa, rather than the Yaya. Attachment Parenting in a fun and fashionable way-- one of the most exciting times of parenthood! More happy babies, more satisfied parents, more power to SaYa!


There you go, hoping to win! hehe To know more about SaYa, here's my favorite review and instruction blog by The Painter's Wife <-- click that. SaYa is available online. And also locally (Davao City) at Oak and Acorn, just near The POD, the home of Davao's smart and modern parents. ;)

And here are some of my photos babywearing with SaYa...
Baby Coy's first time to be worn and he's so happy to be in!

Easy breezy hands-free strolling at the park ;)

Let my younger sister try babywearing (good thing we're both size 0) and she loves it!

Babywearing with SaYa makes babysitting my hyper toddler possible
(and also the hassle-free window shopping and malling! Ooohyeah!)

As a thrifty young momma, I had to make the BEST decisions:
BABYWEARING and BREASTFEEDING
(took a photo w/ the formula milk that would supposedly make my hubby get bankrupt
IF we didn't decide for what's best. Thank God for this!)

My mommy friend Ella took this beautifully captured sweet candid shot while we were attending a
 La Leche Leauge's Breastfeeding Meeting last February 2013 at Mothercare Abreeza Mall, Davao

Me and "The Pod Moms" and our babies' little exclusive group called "Peas in The POD" on our
Summer 2013 Pool Session. We all love SaYa and Babywearing in general.
Thanks Anj (Must Love Babies) for this beautiful group shot.

The paparazzi caught me malling again w/ my bubba! 
When baby is sick, this is one of the best CURE. 

I'm not wondering why people wonder why he is so MASAYA. 
Babywearing makes Everyday a HAPPY Family Day  ;)
UPDATE: I am not the grand winner for the SaYa Mother's Day 2013 Shoutout Promo but I did won a Nursing Bandeau worth PhP450 from Blissful Babes! SaYa's prizes for all the participants. Yay!! ;)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento