;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Miyerkules, Mayo 1, 2013

Happy HALFY Birthday Son!

It seems like yesterday, we were having a mini-celebration of our daughter Ace's HALF BIRTHDAY. 



And now, after three years, we're celebrating our son Coy's half birthday. Oh, kids grow up so fast! I don't know, I am just so proud that for six months now, I am exclusively and directly breastfeeding my son! (oh so the celebration has something to do with me really. hehe), and Ate Ace is a BIG SIS for six months now, and our beloved and our one and only Prince Coy is bringing joy to our family for half-a-year now (having a MALE baby is a big deal in our family since we don't have baby boys for almost five decades now! WOW!). It is just something worthy to celebrate.

Few weeks ago, I have been some kinda prepping up for Coy's 1st birthday (which is on October, and it's only April now. Well, moms as usual! haha). And knowing how busy I could get every passing days and months, I have the feeling that I must start as early as possible. Although it isn't something bongga, especially this year that our priority is Ace's tuition fee. But even just a very simple celebration is worth prepping for. Esp that this is our one and only baby boy. Over many decades, our family is filled with pink or purple themed parties and now we suddenly have a baby boy and it is exciting!


That's our mini party. ;) I have chosen something Vintage Nautical-- red, blue, white, sailor stuffs (I am so caught up w/ these nautical swimwear that I'm selling online) and I thought that it would be the right theme since our baby "Val" (Coy's other name) has seamen/nautical grandfathers (grandpa Val Jr. and great-granpa Val Sr.). And timing, wowa already bought him a baby boy Sailor attire, so at least we're okay w/ the attire now. Ang food, balloons, cakes na lang kulang.hehe 

I always want to celebrate HALF birthdays because it is really a lot LESS stressful. Unlike the big day, it's all about the financial stress, the stress of the party preparation, the event organizing, etc etc. But this mini, pre, or half celebration is just simply a carefree happy birthday. Just a little something to celebrate the gift of life and to thank God for the blessings throughout half-a-year.

So there, I got some colored paper and made some DIY boats and flags which the kids enjoyed.


I made a set-up for picture-taking, have Coy sit on his bebePOD w/ the printed tarpaulin I designed as the background (this tarp is the first half of Coy's 1st birthday tarp exactly 6 months later.haha) 


And we ordered some pizzas from our relative's resto Barrio Bistro Duterte Branch.


Some pansit, drinks and the best part-- I won some cupcakes courtesy of mommy Devi and mommy Iah's raffle promo! These cupcakes...



So yummy, so follow/subscribe to Devi's blog Missus on the Fifth Block and find great reads (and raffles too!) and also like Iah's cupcakes business page, Pink Apron and prepare for some mouth-watering moments! Ate Ace was so busy eating.haha




Featuring 6 Free Cupcakes on His 6th Month Celebration (the cupcake toppers are my polymer clay creations from Coy's Baby Shower last October 2012). These yummy cupcakes arrived just right on time like it's "destined" for me and my kids and especially for our simple but memorable little birthday celebration with my kids. (the adults have no photos kasi wala kaming ligo sa ka busy sa life.hehe) Afterall, birthday parties are really meant for the kids. So there it was, a stress-free HAPPY HALF-Y BIRTHDAY! ;)

2 komento:

  1. ahahaha! nakatawa ko sa wala'y ligo ang adults..
    thank you so much Sao for this :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. For your high resolution for any occasion design needs visit

    www.silentnnocentone.wordpress.com

    TumugonBurahin