;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Huwebes, Mayo 9, 2013

Artsy Craftsy Super Moms: Mom & Me Scrapbooking



May 9, 2013, our "Peas in The POD" Playgroup for this Thursday is at Zoofari Kids Adventure at Bacaca Rd. wherein we made our own scrapbook for a contest ("Mom and Me" Scrapbooking Contest). So cute! I brought w/ me the whole gang, and so I am babywearing baby Coy while I'm scrapbooking (yes, that's possible since I am in my Super SaoSao Mode that time.haha) while Ate Ace is playing and enjoying a lot, and her "yayo", Daddy Mel is also enjoying twice as much (haha, nag slide2 daw siya didto. I'm sooo jealous! hehe)

And so, here's my output. I dunno if it's finished, I still have a lot of things in mind pa but since I'm out of time (we have to go home na coz we can no longer afford to extend some more playtime and our tummies are already saying G-R-R-R), I must keep it simple, but meaningful. 


Here's my "Mom & Me Scrapbooking Contest" entry #13. I realized my face was so dark and oily. If i only had enough time to print photos before coming here.haha But it's ok, I love our rush shots w/ my kids. I kinda like it when we're a little unprepared. Now look at my daughter, I think she like my work! hehe

And because nga I am babywearing and have limited chance to be in my usual "Mamugs Mode", I decided to keep it simple and elegant. I included na lang some handwritten quotes to somehow tell a little story (char): "Home in mommy's heart" because I have cut-outs of houses and i cropped our photos heart-shaped. and because the stickers in my art kit are mostly gifts, i included "Children are the Best Gift" (and i was so confused if it's gift or gifts.haha Whatever basta yun na yung essence. I'm really in a hurry... plus, hungry.) Hehe 


And I am happy that ate Ace loved the output, so even if I won't win this contest, I am a winner in my children's heart (char again. hehe). And I enjoyed it! Everybody did. Making art together w/ The POD moms and babies, it's a great experience. 





Sometimes there's chika galore and sometimes serious "career" mode, yung pang house and lot ang prize. hehe 
By the way, thanks Ash for taking these shots for me. ;)


 



Fun times! Horray for artsy craftsy super moms! ADvanced happy Mom's Day to us!

MORE PHOTOS HERE: 
Mom&Me: Scrapbooking Event with mommies from The Pod by Zoofari - Kids Adventure Facebook Page

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento