;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lunes, Setyembre 9, 2013

WIFEYDIARIES: Dealing with a DOTAholic Husband


COMPUTER GAME ADDICTION
I am getting pissed of with married men or family guys who are DOTA addicts. They spend most of their time with the game and with the same barkada, most are not "familiado" or if ever they are, they have nannies and helpers and labanderas. They are more pushed closer to their addiction as their barkadas push each other to play and spend more & more time playing the game.  Instead of getting excited for the RD (Rest Days) for some QT (Quaity Time) with family or friends, they are so eager to add up "butt sores" on their asses as they play DOTA (for 10 hours or more!) They isolate themselves to others who can influence them to be a better father, lover and goal-driven, responsible, mature individual. They simply waste their time playing the game. They could have made a career in sports or arts or any income-generating bussinesses or just simply have a date with the wife. They could have strengthen their family life or relationship with their loved ones. Having DOTA addiction is not that far from having other addiction like alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, gambling, forbidden sex, and other disgusting vices available out there. They all bring out the worse in oneself.

WISH I HAD ALL THE TIME TO PLAY IT TOO

HAHAHA Yes, I am just not against computer games. In fact, am one of the very very rare girls who play StarCraft. At first I practiced at home, when we had our new computer and it's cool, my brain becomes more strategic and alert. And if I play it at school (i mean, the computer shop atbang sa school. haha), feeling-hawd na kaayo ko whenever the small boys make tapok on my back to see my game, a girl player's game. hahaha Those were the days, I'm a mother now, no time for silly games. But if i had the chance, I'd really love to play this DOTA too and to finally enter my hubby's world. (Naks! ka swerte naman talaga ng husband ko for having a wife like me. hehe Just kidding). #Pagyaytime lang naman, eh kaso wala. I say, it's not very good to play online games because this can be very addictive but it's not also bad to learn it and play with your partner because this too can be considered as your bonding moments. AGAIN, PAG-MAY-TIME. Will wait for it... Candy Crush lang muna ako. hmmm

MY DOTAholic HUSBAND
Back to the addiction. My husband is one of them. Another kalerky wifey and hubby commotion is up and I was only triggerred because of his labada that was left inside the washer for a day, and I hate clothes smelling like shit. I was happy na sana that he volunteered to help out with my piles of family laundry. I cannot possibly hang dry all those clothes while babywearing (our baby is teething and even if I am away for like one second, he'll know!) and with the added task of babysitting our hyper kid, there's just no way out. Not even a chance to eat full meals (the hunger triggered me to get mad!).  And we were unable to attend holy masses because he spends hoursssssss w/ DOTA. Puwera gaba.

A HELPLESS HELPER-LESS WIFE
We are helper-less (can't afford nannies/kasambahay) but I hope I am not the only one playing the role as the helper here. My gosh, I am married to become his wife, not his muchacha. Di naman din kasi porque he puts money on the table, only he has the right to have his chill time. Heck, I haven't even have videoke and beer for a year now, and it's fine w/ me. All I need is some assistance so I could do basic human needs: eat, bathe, take a shit (defecate). This No-nanny mom-of-two life I have is making me crazy if I am just all alone with this. 

THE BARGAINING (a.k.a. 4th stage of Death)
And take note, hubby's no businessman but whenever he "defends" these kinds of activities (which is just so normal for all the other guys I know, because bilang lalake, they "deserve" it daw), that whenever he makes time pass by through computer games, his defense would be, "well, it's better than drinking beer all night long" And whenever he drinks beer all night long, (this was our BROADCASTED problem last February, remember? HAHAHA I backed-out from our supposedly church wedding) he'd defend, "well, beer is better than having another woman." Winner!!!

THE ACCEPTANCE (5th stage of Death. haha Oh dear! This is as shitty as Death, isn'it?)
Of course my soft heart says that it's a win-win situation (na lang) for us. Di pa ko ana? di daw xa mag beer og di daw mang-babae (mang-lake lang?) hehe Sorry I can't english them (this is a blog, by the way.)  It's just freakishly weird that he has this big problems about his PAST TIME while here I am, so running out of time (esp. now that I need time to prepare for our baby's baptism & birthday which is just weeks to go. HUHUHU), that's so shit on my part. He always sees to it that when he's home, he's already so tired so that he'd just jump into our bed and have a good sleep. Why don't we have sex everyday na lang? haha (I missed that, we used to do it 3x daily but because of DOTA shit, I'm running out of it-- sorry, I'm a  very sexual woman lang jud.) But I'm starting to think he's slowly transforming into a gay. hahahah His DOTA playmates are mostly gay din kasi. hmmmmm. Hehe

WHY MEN AND WOMEN ARE FROM DIFFERENT PLANETS?
There's a huge difference between the sexes. Men are less mature than women. Any other wives and moms out there can attest, relate and testify to this BITTER truth. But the men, young and old, find this really really FUNNY coz they can relate (uuuy, aminin!) and that they find it amusing for women to always fuss about their guy's "selfie" acts (yung tipong ang lalake lang ang may karapatang mag enjoy). But well, #dawatdawatlang... This is a wife's life. Gotta deal with my "Young Mommy Life Adventures" and accept the shit. I signed up for this, to get married to become a nanny & labandera and there's no turning back.

THE WEAKER SEX
For this happening (nag OT na naman si banakels sa DOTA while I am sooooo needing help for hanging the labada, cleaning the room, eat a full meal, manage my online business, so many orders declined na tuloy,huhuhu etc). Because of all tgese, it's a shame but I freakingly texted my husband's workmates to stop "inviting" him for computer games because I need him here to assist me and I hope that they could understand even if they can't relate w/ this Family Life shit. Hahaha Taray ni mader! Nag-text jud murag mama nagita's anak. But the shame isn't on me. Another living proof of the rumors I heard from veteran wives and moms, that the male species are the weaker sex. I hate to be feminist, but MEN really are the weaker sex. Slow to mature, slow to realize ehat's important, and so easy to give in to YOLO-ing. 

WAIT FOR IT
I may sound so boring but sometimes being boring means growing up or just simply learning to face the "family-man" kinda life, and hashtag that #nganongnienter. Hehe Ok, so this will go to my "young mommy life" blog catergory, something to laugh at when we get older and hubby's mature, finally, in God's time (women said it's a minimum of 10 years.) Oh well, maghihintay ako magpakailanman. 

OH GOD ENLIGHTEN ME. PRAYING FOR HIS FAST CONVERSION (& REHABILITATION).

1 komento:

  1. im sorry to hear this Sao pero nakatawa jud ko sa imong pagstorya...and really? 3x daily? naa pa ka energy after bantay bata? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    TumugonBurahin