;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Miyerkules, Agosto 21, 2013

MOMMYDIARIES: Family's Health is Wealth

MOMMY DIARIES: FAMILY'S HEALTH IS WEALTH

Haven't had a cough for years now. I thought it was just "panohot", and now I'm having a cough, the "kagalkal" type and it's not cool and not good, I kinda look like TB-hon (funny but true. huhu). Plus, both my kids have sinat, not so hot naman but just unwell (ate has sipon & is not hyper, and bunso "always" wants to see me, as in ALL-the-freakin-time). Then my sister is showing some signs of Dengue (fatigue, on-off fever, metallic taste, rashes)! T.T

Definitely my money for the baptism of my almost-toddler son will be spent for some more important stuffs, again. But i don't care too much about the money, I want our good health back. I know, righteous people would suggest me to "work" already so that I could help financing our needs and wants, but I already had TOO much work to do now (full-time mom-of-two YOUNG kids) and much savings than we thouht which is more than what I would be receiving as my "supposedly" sweldo if i am employed (around 10k on breastmilk alone and 6k+ on the nannies, thousandsss on the gasoline, food, laundry allowance, etc etc-- I computed them all before going into this "battle" of familiado life.) So, unsolicited advices are not appreciated unless you are in my shoes.  We may not have much money when we "strategized" to start a family (and to graduate earlier) as young parents but we are doing the best that we can, just not that bongga kinda life that I "used to" have. As long as we are in good health, that's less gastos, so that's also wealth.

I just pray that they'd all get well STAT, esp. my little children and that I'd be spared from futher illnesses. I need my superhuman strength to fulfill the tasks of MOTHERS esp. in times like these, damn, they (moms) really are SUPERHEROES. But as the song goes, even heroes have the right to bleed. Help me God. I need more prayers too.

--Ang Gipanohot nga Mama

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento