;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Miyerkules, Abril 24, 2013

I am SAO Back to Blogging!


Hello! I’m SAO, and I’m Saoooow back to blogging! Seriously, I can't imagine I am finally gonna pursue one of my favorite hobby, WRITING. (just a hobby, not money-making scheme though). Now that I can "solo" our computer (my sister just graduated from college so she won't be using the computer anymore. Besides she can just sit all day w/ her iPad to play Candy Crush and just let me blog!) Haha. I am just excited (as in gayishly EGGZOITED) that I could be able to share some weird but interesting stuffs about my life and this would be fun reading after a decade or so. (I don't care if it's just me who'll read this blog, as long as I blog! haha) This time it is a little combination of my blog when i was a teenager (thehighschoolsweethearts) and my early mommy life blog (youngwifeyandmommysaori). 

Welcome to my new 2013 blog! Will be incorporating mommy life, wifey life and how I juggle my other “superhuman” tasks (a daughter, a sister, BFF, an artist, clayist, shutterbug, guitargirl, etc). As usual, if I am in a hurry, I won’t care a lot about my spelling, grammar, punctuation  capitalization (and heck, I am a no-nanny-ever mom-of-two) so please bear w/ me (as if I'll have many readers? hehe). 

This blog is another fun and wonderful diary of my “tired but happy and crazy life” as a young mom and wife. Some people out there might be able to relate and learn from my stories. Primary characters of my little family are my kids Ace and Coy and my hubby Mel, and for better or worse, together we'll live this OH SO BEAUTIFUL LIFE and we're sharing it to you! ;] 

MY BLOG: It's an Oh So Beautiful Life! (ohsaobeautiful.blogspot)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento